MY IDOL:: PRAMATH MALIK

MY IDOL:: PRAMATH MALIK
HE NEVER SHOWED ME A PATH TO FOLLOW BUT ALWAYS INSPIRED ME TO MAKE ONE FOR MYSELF!!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

I request..

You should go now!
This is not the place where you should spend your night.
It is dark and in this dim lamp I can just see your pale face.
But I assure you that even when you leave these lamps will keep twinkling,

Don't send me presents now.
The rose that you gave me still rests in my old book.
Every time I open it smells of you.

Don't come in my late night thoughts that I have lying in my bed.
When I wake up in the morning the slacks on the bed sheet still makes me feel you spend your night here.

You should leave as I am not that man.
 You are not meant to be with me.
So you should hold him now. 
But assured no one will get to rest in my arms as they were open wide only for you.

Don't kiss me in my dreams. 
As those lips still feel against mine. 
But rest assured no one can feel warmth in my breath again.

Now when you leave please take my heart along 
I don't have  the strength to keep it with me anymore.

7 comments:

Pranav said...

Nice!

Unknown said...

great one again!! :)

The Muser said...

gud one...!

miracle child!! said...

thnks guys :D

Chandrashekhar Digraskar said...

Good one ....

Anonymous said...

You got great points there, that's why I always love checking out your blog.

My blog:
rachat credit personnel aussi Rachat de Credit sans justificatif

Anonymous said...

You got great points there, that's why I always love checking out your blog.

My blog:
rachat credit immobilier meilleur taux ou ficp rachat de credit