MY IDOL:: PRAMATH MALIK

MY IDOL:: PRAMATH MALIK
HE NEVER SHOWED ME A PATH TO FOLLOW BUT ALWAYS INSPIRED ME TO MAKE ONE FOR MYSELF!!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

A-Z i learnt from my friends.

A:Anna well i cant disclose what she taught me :P.ankesh is for adjustment.Aseem taught me chicken, exploitation of restaurants and mangers there.arun taught me quants and dedication.
B:bhand gang taught me how to de stress yourself.
C: charu taught me that even you dont like studying you can pretend its important and yah ignorance is bliss..chutiye.something that ITM produces in ample quantities and GOD only know where they drive their chutiya power to deal with!
D:Deepna(lots of D' but she had the biggest impact on my system).she taught me some basic lessons of life caring.small things matter most,making others smile is not difficult,importance of talking on phone and texting and "aint it obvious " is not actually obvious you have to express otherwise you lose your girl :p and yeah dancing :P).Deeksha taught me that life can be as simple as much you make it.hating is just so not possible and yes we live only for one purpose to eat because its not music or poetry but food thats a way to express yourself.Dinesh sir taught me you can be cool even if you are a teacher.
E:has to be esha my engineering would complete only because of her.she taught me that even girls can drink and you can love two enemies with equal intensity.
F:fighting the maximum amount that i fought with was Sourav and it kind of helped me in digesting food :P.sourav taught me simplicity and selflessness as he epitomizes it(though i could never learn these things :P)
G: Gaba taught me how to laugh at yourself and learn from your mistakes and rise no matter even you have a flat fall in life(jumping is not the solution :P) : GG aka gaurav goel taught me passion is driven LITERALLY!!
H: haider my life line without which my survival would have had been impossible.right from chicken pox to welding and everything man everything!he taught me that if you love a person love everything thats bad in him too.yeah haider also taught me gaalis!Hanish taught me smartness has nothing to do with grades.
I:Iodex aka anuj arora always ready with solution to my problems even if they dont work most of the times.he taught me balance!
J: jojo he taught me that even if you are not in the same stream(automobile) you can have your classmates from any stream you want to !
K:kushal taught me that you can sacrifice anything your ego and self respect or any shit that comes between friendship.Karamvir taugt me that you can work infinite numbe of hours if you really want to.Kandy taught me ROCK
L:Lisa taught me that if you are good looking then you can talk about your pet dog on a date and still sound fun :P(reference to manav)
M:Manav the idiot who thinks i am a genius.he taught me how pramath must have felt when i use to idolize me.Megha taught me to kill others with your Pj.
N:Nagpal taught me a spade is a spade even if it comes from your own bitch.
O:ohk i will use it for nitul: he taught me that if your rich learn to be generous also .
P: its not pramath but pranit who taught me that you have to have a big heart a big pocket doesnt matter.
Q:
R:roy my boy!h taught me "DRINK " on any occasion because thats what we are born for.Richa taught me that you dont have to appear serious even if you are serious about something.
S:Sid he taught me that you can control you anger for someone you really care for.siddharth taught me criticism.Sheeny taught me "Fuck " as in how to use this word for expressing every emotion.
T:Toni taught me that you can love any person and hate him at the same time.
U:Umang sharma taught me blogging and to an extent expressing .Urvi taught me to be brave.
V:vasundhra enclave(abul fazal appartments) taught me affection and care which comes without a condition.
W:whatever i have left i man any name i forgot to mention must have taught me something or the other its just that i couldnt articulate.inacse anyone felt left out please drop a comment here and i shall be be obliged.
X:X shall be for people who have one very very prominent factor :divya agg:smile not matter what:ankita singh.:decency
Y:yashbir taught me that you that the biggest thing that you can do to make yourself happy is do hings that can make others happy even if that hurts you.
Z:Zindagi : you all taught me how to live life so thank you very much!i will always remember these lessons and not make the same mistakes ever again.


26 comments:

Pranit Sood said...

Im happy if I inculcated Something which was of substance ! However, this is nothing compared to the things that i've learned from you aswell....

Pranit Sood said...

Im happy if I inculcated Something which was of substance ! However, this is nothing compared to the things that i've learned from you aswell....

miracle child!! said...

no kidding this is the biggest lesson i have learnt from you .there are many more but here i have only mentioned about th biggest!

Unknown said...

really nice.. and it is seriously difficult to HATE sumone :).. love u

megha said...

amazinggggg.......
:)
yaha ek aur pj sun....

1 person who sold wheat in village moved 2 d city...
he used 2 sell it in colonies at peoples doorsteps n many men came 2 him 2 scandalize him...
coz he didnt realize being a villager , he used 2 shout..
GAY-HU (wheat) LELo...
hahaha

miracle child!! said...

seei can read what you dont even tell me :)

Unknown said...

ha ha...believe me it hasn't been easy..u don't wanna do this!! there's a long list of things i've learnt from u..nothin compared to this..miss u always...

miracle child!! said...

megha you really cna go over and over this!
nice though :P

Nitul singh said...

Thanks for giving us some credit i like the whole blog. you have to be a good learner in order to learn things from some one. you are star and the things that you taught to us are uncountable. cheers bro
by the way i am not so rich so please edit it to "if u are in a position to help...(or something like that) "

miracle child!! said...

esha@yea yeah whateva ..and i miss you too!!
nitul@thanks for the comment man i could feel what you wrote ..you are rich bro and shall be soon is forbes list once u start working :P

siddharth kinger said...

dude dere is sum incredible stuff in there. this kind f stuff v can only do, for this set f friends. nobody else we will meet, who u can bcum so attached 2. Its true, trust me i hav tried. great gesture man !! make no mistake about it :)

roy said...

very well written..see you made me read somethin :P you will alwaz be my teacher ... though i hav been d bad student!!

deepna said...

well u know what im gonna say.. aint it obvioussss????? ;)

miracle child!! said...

sid @yeah i can totally relate to it!roy2maybe i wsnt the corrct teacher for you!
deepna@ whateva!

umangexuberance said...

hmmm
glad I could help

haider said...

abhishek u gave me herbal medicine....how to drown in a river....i can go on and on ;)

manav said...

Lisa taught me that if you are good looking then you can talk about your pet dog on a date and still sound fun :P(reference to manav)
that was bad chomu..n yeah i idolize you completely

Richa Khatri said...

i m just wondering when n how i have taught you that..!! n theres nothing great about the lesson too... :P
let me also tell you what i hv learnt from you :
1)confidence...anything said with confidence works....sometimes even a lie.. :P
2)attitude matters...clothes dont...nor does the footwear n the sound you make with them.. :P
3)FRIENDS....they are your family,do as much as you can for them...
4)life is a bitch....fight it...failure is just not acceptable...
5)a person who doesnt express isnt necessarily heartless.....it takes guts to feel n not show...
AND A LOT MORE as everyone else also said...these are the ones that i could remember as of now....!! :)
stay happy...stop for a while here n there n enjoy life...:)

Unknown said...

well...i dint even realize wen i taught u al dis.... bt i must reply here, with something that u taught me...
u taught me to be a best friends with more dan 1 person....u wer n u r special to evry person...
others might be close to one person n frnds with others...bt u wer d only one closest to evry1.... n this magic of urs is gonna b with u throughout life :)

Unknown said...

well...i dint even realize wen i taught u al dis.... bt i must reply here, with something that u taught me...
u taught me to be a best friends with more dan 1 person....u wer n u r special to evry person...
others might be close to one person n frnds with others...bt u wer d only one closest to evry1.... n this magic of urs is gonna b with u throughout life :)

Unknown said...

aawww..that is so sweet...seriously yar i miss u even more...love ya :)

Karamvir Bindra said...

Hey i learnt a big deal from u. I took it as a mere escapism from ( C ) . But it really worked for me constructively .. I feel now that i had lost that energy to work indefinitely ..this one month at home had taught me that... :P :P

Karamvir Bindra said...

Hey i learnt a big deal from u. I took it as a mere escapism from ( C ) . But it really worked for me constructively .. I feel now that i had lost that energy to work indefinitely ..this one month at home had taught me that... :P :P

goyalakshay said...

nice post man....truly one of my fave blog posts.

miracle child!! said...

thans akshay ..
maybe after nmims i wud write abt u guys :)

Gaurav Goel said...

I think I am the last one to comment among the names you mentioned here in your amazing writeup but its never too late.
Bro...Its great to hear such words that you have learnt something out of me. I have never imagined that my love for biking/traveling could become a learning source for anyone (and specially for you).

A lovely peace of writing Man !!!

GG