MY IDOL:: PRAMATH MALIK

MY IDOL:: PRAMATH MALIK
HE NEVER SHOWED ME A PATH TO FOLLOW BUT ALWAYS INSPIRED ME TO MAKE ONE FOR MYSELF!!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

miracle child rises again!!

The miracle child has started to feel that love is not something one can boast but at the same time there is nothing to conceal.
And thus finally the miracle child is ready to express what he feels about love ... for a while we swap souls so that he can pen down his thoughts......
My aim to understand love......i know how alive i felt when i was in love and now i know everything howsoever interesting it may appear doesn't excite me.
All the relations are fading or maybe transforming into suffocating chains.I am not saying that i am not in love with her anymore but living is difficult these days
i have no one to share with and the one whom i want to is not available due to his share of responsibilities and duties.anyways...
her presence can be felt but not solidified.She is like a gush of stream that i want to gallop in one go,it rushes around me .....but never touches me!I believe she can see me,but if she can see me then why does she wants to make me feel miserable?Is she not aware of the ailment i am suffering from?Is she happy to see me crying?
All my going around days i use to think about love as some kind of voluntary enslavement,but now i have realised that freedom is only present where love exists.The person who gives himself wholly feels freest.
True experience of freedom is having the most important thing in the world without touching possessing or owing her....i say this maybe because she is away from this world...but i am not Landon carter with a "a walk to remember"....i am a normal human being trying to live when everything is on the brink of getting drowned!
If i want to be faithful to someone then first i need to be faithful to myself.If i wish to preserve my true love then first i should get the mediocre love out of my system.
Because love is not eager it is always patient and kind,it is never jealous selfish or revengeful.It is always ready to excuse and let you fly...and is love is HOPE!!

No comments: