MY IDOL:: PRAMATH MALIK

MY IDOL:: PRAMATH MALIK
HE NEVER SHOWED ME A PATH TO FOLLOW BUT ALWAYS INSPIRED ME TO MAKE ONE FOR MYSELF!!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

My FMORT

0:00
i am tagged by http://umangexuberance.blogspot.com/

Everything tells me that i am about to make a wrong decision,but making mistakes is just part of life.What does the world want of me??does it wants me to take no risks,go back to where i came from so that i can repent that i never had the courage to say yes to life.life brings realisation,realisation that opportunity only knocks once...and so i should grab whatever it has to offer!Everything here is an illusion and this applies to materialistic as well as non-materialistic things as well.Anything i thought was mine forever was lost and finally i have realised that nothing really belonged to me.And if there is nothing i can tag as mine then what is the point wasting time looking after them....so i want to live beacuse i am not going to live long!

No comments: