MY IDOL:: PRAMATH MALIK

MY IDOL:: PRAMATH MALIK
HE NEVER SHOWED ME A PATH TO FOLLOW BUT ALWAYS INSPIRED ME TO MAKE ONE FOR MYSELF!!

Friday, January 25, 2008

hi!!
finally i am home.it feels great to be here.
speaking about the journey,respite of the numerous wishes of happy and safe journey from idea hutch airtel and mtnl sim card holders i had a horrifying experience travelling in a sleeper class.
They could not save me from the great trap of stinking cocoon but yeah they were of great help when i wanted to sleep ...i read and reread them,i was bored till death and i slept.

In the morning i guess the the sun rays came to my compartment and reached my face much before it hit JAPAN(land of rising sun). Then i heard some alienated birds chirping in my compartment in a croaking voice....out of curiosity i peeped out of my rugged blue blanket to have a look at the bird, and to my great shock it looked like a BLACK homo sapien in red and purple stripped pyjamas.I recalled that my train had not started from eleven and half quarters, but the compartment had changed into room full of claokless witches and wizards and i was the only muggle left.
Scandalised to the extent i opened my eyes wide open and then came the realisation that they were not magical creatures but the whole orriya and bengali community chitchatting on the top of their voice.
So finally i woke up (as if i wanted to ) and was hungry as i had skipped my dinner last night.Thus i grabbed my brush and headed towards the steel yet reddish brown basin.To my surprise there was Little water dripping so i decided to clean my teeth nicely(judicious way of spending time)so i put a lot of paste on my brush and started enthusiastically.the reaction of paste wid saliva was vigorous and it started to burn.I tried to fetch some water from the tap but till then the water was gone. It was going unbearable so i rushed towards the pantry car for a bottle of water and in between i had a collision with the bathroom door that was suddenly opened by a big fat bengali lady...i got up as fast as i could and mumbled sorry and started my 200 mtr Marathon with the same "never say die attitude" leaving behind the abusing lady

Finally i reached the ultimate destination. no don't think that i got the bottle there ......because there i realised that my wallet is in the bag i was using as a pillow ...some how i managed water there(dont ask what did i pay).there i cleaned myself and munched the chilled toast frosted boiled egg and normal temperature coke.

while i was walking back to my compartment somebody as humming the tune "i walk the lonely roads on the boulevard of broken dreams"
when i reached my compartment the bengali community was fighting with the orriya regarding the way manmohan singh speaks .thanks to the fat lady i was busy tending my new whipped ankle where the pink flesh was smiling (on me).
so left with no option i sat on my berth trying to read india today about the recent political turmoil of nawaz sherif and Bhutto.....but trust me nothing can be read when u sit next to an auntie who can kill you with just raising her arms.....no not by her aura but the stink out from her armpits..i guess orissa really lacks in perfume soap and deodorant. and the best happened when i dozed off.
By the time i woke up i realised that my station was going to come at 2 10 n the noon and it was already 5 .But fortunately the cosmic jinx was broken and the train was running late by three hours.so then my station came in five minutes and i came out of IT.
so i had a great time !!
neways how are you people going??
stay in touch because i am loving these mountains but these mountains really hate network be it airtel idea or hutch.
o keep mailing and try to be online at eight
cyao

3 comments:

piyu said...

hmmm..
to begin with ' very well-written'
[dont ask me wat i hav writtn, i'm just puttin up views which cropped up in my complicated brain structure!!!1]
somehow ur writin sense reminds me of indian english writers such as r.k. narayan etc.
i noticed dis guy wil always put forward negativ things first.
here also he did not leave the oriya ppl or the stinkin auntie n not even our ever so inefficient indian railwyz......
it seems that this guy hhas his mind full of harry potter stuff...
the experience brings back my train jorney memories which hav been till date pleasent ( touchwood)...
rockon!!!!!!

miracle child!! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
miracle child!! said...

thanks for such encouraging words.IT FELT GRRT!
YEAH I M A BIT INFLUENCED BY HIM.BT HE IS OCEANIC WHEN IT COMES TO WRITING!