MY IDOL:: PRAMATH MALIK

MY IDOL:: PRAMATH MALIK
HE NEVER SHOWED ME A PATH TO FOLLOW BUT ALWAYS INSPIRED ME TO MAKE ONE FOR MYSELF!!

Monday, May 5, 2008

mango-shake::cold-coffee`no electricity`

As a boy I am very perplexed. When it comes to handling my personal sightings. I am like any other normal college going student with an amalgamation of colour be it grey blue or even black. But then I am also a human being how can I have only lighter shades I need to carry my doom along.
When I try to be alone and don’t share my set of problems with anyone my friends say I am so mechanical and suffer from personal obsession and superiority complex that I am more mature than others. But the reality is am scared people might make fun of my ailment so I don’t like talking about it.
And this probably is not my problem.
Have you ever thought how many times you have ever bothered to listen to the reply from the person whom you asked a moment ago how are you.
do it not because you have to do it but becasue you like to do it!!

1 comment:

balsam said...

well this is a secret that everyone hides pretty well.. :)
n those who r brave enough to open it up in front of this cold unjust world is a winner!!
its not hard to achieve , v only need to know that pretending is nt a solution. the way out is to be urself n luv urself the way u want to be appreciated n luved by those around u whom u consider worthy enough to share your life as well its shortcomings....
pretty wavy comment but this is what i felt should b comment to ur great writing... :)
rockon dude!!