MY IDOL:: PRAMATH MALIK

MY IDOL:: PRAMATH MALIK
HE NEVER SHOWED ME A PATH TO FOLLOW BUT ALWAYS INSPIRED ME TO MAKE ONE FOR MYSELF!!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

I am sand!

I was born in the struggle of two rocks.The hands that crushed me were not so soft.
So i couldn't know how it feels to be soft.
Maybe that is why i am me!

You filled me in your hand & wanted to play with me.I let you play.I loved the soft touch of your hands that smoothed me,gave me shapes and caressed the hopes of life.
Gradually you were so addicted to me you tried to capture me and closed your fist.
I was shocked by your behaviour.Your touch was no more pleasing so I slipped from your fingers.

I was burnt in the sun for such a long time in those deserts that i had no moisture left within.
But you mistook it that I had no emotions.
you thought i never cared but look at the way i transformed into dunes so that I can bring rain in your life. Of course I have failed but I wanted to be the oasis!

You kept me in your little transparent box on the table but I became your sands of  time.I taught you to cry & laugh with the pain,celebrate life and see it even when there was a storm blocking your view.

I came in your eyes not to make you cry.But to see those pearls rise even in deserts,as oceans have them plenty but its rarity is only when you can see it in deserts.


You dropped me and decided to complete the journey with someone else to hold you around,but have you thought i never left you.I am in every every road you have made to your destination as  no roads can be built without sand!

Your dreams has castles but do you know what they are? sand castles.
You made your house and wanted to live in it with someone else but have you thought i am in every brick of the house.


As of no use you cast me away with wind but have you ever thought why the desert still has your fragrance?

You have walked those deserts and no one can see the footprints to where you went .
But i hold them close in my heart. No one sees it but i feel it!
I am still that sand that is tormented in those deserts with no strangers to care about !

No comments: